miércoles, 25 de mayo de 2011

NUEVO! Lady GaGa - Electric Chapel (2011) - MusicPlayOn.com








My body is sanctuaryMy blood is pure(Do doo do Do doo Do doo)You want me bad I think you’re cool But I’m not sure(Do doo do Do doo Do doo)Follow meDon’t be such a holy foolFollow meI need something more from youIt’s not about sex or champaigneYou hardly foolIf you want meMeet me at the Electric Chapel If you want meMeet me at the Electric Chapel If you wanna steal my heart awayMeet me, meet me baby in a safe placeCome on meet meIn the electric chapel You ask to me where have you beenNext to the bar(Do doo do Do doo Do doo)Pray for your sinsRight on the darkCaskets will fall(Do doo do Do doo Do doo)Follow meDon’t be such a holy foolFollow me I need something sacred from youTogether we’ll both find a wayTo make it pureLove working in dirty wayIf you want meMeet me at the Electric ChapelIf you want meMeet me at the Electric ChapelIf you wanna steal my heart awayMeet me, meet me baby in a safe placeCome on meet meIn the electric chapelOh oh oh oh Oh oh oh ohIf you want meMeet me at the Electric ChapelIf you want meMeet me at the Electric ChapelIf you wanna steal my heart awayMeet me, meet me baby in a safe place Come on meet meIn the electric chapel.

No hay comentarios: